Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My many talents and funny faces

Wuz up?
Oh Daddy, you're so silly.
I may not know how to say the words, but when Mommy tells me to get my hat shoes and jacket, I know what they are and where to find them.
I also know where the food is and I have no problem getting it myself
This is my blankie and I've grown quite attached to it lately.
(Any recieving blankie will do)

If I'm tired, I just lay down and go to sleep
Except when Mommy doesn't do a good job cleaning the floor, then I have to do her job for her. Oh Mommy, I'm always having to clean up after you.

I'm not tickleish... except when you poke me...cut it out
Okay, maybe I'm a little tickleish
Where's my blankie?
Really Mom, look...I'm getting another tooth!
I currently have 4 on top, two on the bottom and 4 wisdom teeth!



No comments: